Vmware workstation 6.5.2 build-156735 can be installed on Microsoft Windows 7 RTM (7600) without any problem. I was able to open all my VM but I had an issue with the network nat translation. All my VM didn’t had internet access through the host nat (Windows 7). The procedure remain the same with Windows 7 RC 7100 and the final release,Â IP range address in use is 192.168.137.0/24
Here come a short article to help you to go through :
1. Run the Virtual Network Editor as Administrator (Use RunAS or right click and Run as Administrator on vmnetcfg.exe)
2. Goto Host Virtual Adapters and remove all VMNet instances (VMNet1 and VMNet8 typically).
3. Click Apply.
4. Add New and Assign it the new adapter to VMnet1.
5. Click Apply.
6. Select the Host Virtual Networking tab.
7. Click the > next to VMnet1 and change the address and subnet to the ICS network (192.168.137.0 / 255.255.255.0)
8. Click Apply.