Final versions are released :
Citrix Offline Plug-in 5.2 and Streaming Profiler 5.2
XenApp Online Plug-in – Version 11.2
Citrix Receiver for Windows Mobile 11.0
Citrix Online Plug-in for Mac – Version 11.0
You can download everything right here : https://www.citrix.com/English/ss/downloads/results.asp?productID=186
Click on read more to read more details about new features added and bug fixed.
New Features in This Release
New Online Plug-in Features
The following new features are available to online plug-in users:
- Support for Citrix Receiver for Windows. The Citrix Merchandising Server adminstrator console and Citrix Receiver for Windows simplify application delivery for administrators by eliminating the need to repeatedly install and update the online plug-in on user devices. Administrators use the web-based Citrix Receiver Merchandising Server Administrator Console to configure plug-ins and schedule their delivery to devices.Instead of installing the Citrix online plug-in on the client device, the end user installs the Receiver, which then transparently installs and updates the online plug-in as scheduled by the administrator.
- Self-extracting Installation Packages. The online plug-in contains two self-extracting installer packages that require almost no user interaction, making installations easy and more efficient.
- HDX User Experience. Citrix HDX includes a broad set of technologies designed to enable a high-definition user experience in today’s media-rich user environments. These technologies reside across the entire end-to-end delivery system. HDX at the device leverages the computing capacity of user devices to enhance and optimize the user experience. Some of these HDX technologies are discussed in more detail below.
New XenApp Features
The following new feature is available to XenApp users of the plug-in:
- HDX Plug-n-Play for USB Storage Devices. HDX Plug-n-Play for USB storage devices enables users to interact with USB mass storage devices connected to their user devices when connected to a XenApp session. When HDX Plug-n-Play for USB storage devices is enabled, users can connect or disconnect a USB device from a session at anytime, regardless of whether the session was started before or after the drive connection.
- HDX Plug-n-Play Multi-Monitor Support. Multi-monitor support is now more flexible as it allows users’ particular multiple monitor configurations to be reflected on their user devices. For example, users can configure their XenDesktop environment with L-shaped, T-shaped and U-shaped monitor configurations or with monitors of different sizes and resolutions.
New XenDesktop Features
- HDX MediaStream. A smooth, seamless experience with multimedia content is ensured. This feature also provides support for Media Foundation used by Windows Media Player.
- HDX Plug-n-Play USB Support. The range of USB devices that users can interact with during a XenDesktop session has been extended. Supported devices now include those requiring isochronous data transfer, such as Webcams, microphones, speakers, headsets and soundcards. Support for Bloomberg keyboard devices is also included.
- HDX Plug-n-Play Multi-Monitor Support. Multi-monitor support is now more flexible as it allows users’ particular multiple monitor configurations to be reflected in their virtual desktop. For example, users can configure their XenDesktop environment with L-shaped, T-shaped and U-shaped monitor configurations or with monitors of different sizes and resolutions.
- Smart Card Enhancements. Smart card support is now available on user devices running Microsoft Vista x86 Service Pack 1. Smart card support is also available on Windows 7 desktops.
- Desktop Viewer Modifications. The visual appearance of the Desktop Viewer (formerly “Desktop Receiver”) toolbar has been modernized and its functionality made more usable.
In addition, the following new features affect administrators who configure the plug-in for XenDesktop connections:
- In order to use the Desktop Viewer, .NET 2.0 or later is required. The Desktop Viewer Embedded Edition does not require the .NET Framework to be installed.
- Releases of the plug-in can now be managed using Citrix Receiver and Citrix Merchandising Server. For more information, read the Citrix Receiver documentation.
Existing features designed for XenDesktop connections are described in the Desktop Receiver topics of the XenDesktop 3.0 documentation.